Aromatherapy massage consists of the use of aromatic oils which are specifically blended for relieving stress and other conditions. This therapy, coupled with specific massage techniques assist in improving your physical and emotional health and wellbeing.
Some examples of the types of oils used and their purpose are:
- Eucalyptus for relief of congestion and cold symptoms
- Frankincense for menopausal problems and PMS
- Lemon Grass for sore and injured muscles
- Sandalwood for relaxation or digestive problems due to tension and stress
- Lavender for relaxation and muscular tension
- Peppermint for headaches and revitalization